Made in Iwate prefecture Japan.
Designed by Makoto Koizumi.
1) The tip of the spout is specially designed so there is no dripping after pouring. (Patent pending)
2) The handle folds down for easy storing.
3) The walnut knob stays cool.
4) Inside is enamel coated and rust free.
5) Comes with stainless steel strainer.
Dimensions: W152 x D120 x H140mm
Material: Cast iron with enameled coating inside, Walnut wood, Stainless steel
The spout is specially designed and it is dripless (patent pending)
Each teapot and kettles are made by skilled craftsmen using traditional sand casting process.
IH compatible Tea Kettle also available.