Made in Iwate prefecture of Japan.
Designed by Makoto Koizumi.
Inside wall has been treated with ancient rust resistant oxidation method allowing iron release into the water which makes the taste of tea milder.
1) Tip of the spout is designed to prevent any drip. (Ptent pending)
2) The handle folds down for saving space while storing.
3) The skirt shaped bottom collects heat very efficiently for fast boiling.
4) The teak knob stays cool and you can hang the lid on the edge of the kettle.
5) Induction heater compatible
Dimensions: 6. ½” x 6”
Max Capacity: 1L (about 700ml for the actual use)
Material : Cast Iron, Teak wood